Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednsdays are long and are better when the include Tacos :)

So Today I had 4 hours of lectures and a 3 hour lab but I finished the lab in an hour and a half which was nice, because it allowed me to attend taco night across the hall, which was delicious :D

There were tacos and brownies and I don;t really like brownies but I ate them because they were sweet and chocolaty and then we watched some tv and I helped Aman with her chem lab and it's nice to be able to help someone, though I dont think I'm going to get a great mark on my lab, I forgot about sig. figs. again :( my next lab will be more carefully done.

i am writing rather early tonight, but it's a good way to procrastinate :S

My plans for the night consist of Chem homework, watching Glee and maybe some Physics and English, most likely physics and maybe I'll read my bio lab for tomorrow. but my main goal for tonight is to watch glee, which will happen. And i hope to receive my nightly phone call.

Tomorrow will consist of physics and bio lab and the measuring stuff from my chem lab and possibly finally going out to dinner with the Rez. Challenge peoples, which would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment