Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So today seemed really long.

My first class was at 8:30 and I didn't have any classes after that until 4 so I basically had 6 hours to kill, and I did manage to get a lot done, though I probably could of used my time a little wiser.

I went to go buy a new phone for my room, because my old one had serious issues and last night I wanted to kill it/ smash it to a million pieces, but now I have a nice new cordless phone and it works well :)

I also did laundry today for the first time and it's expensive and time consuming and the dryers suck and they don't dry things like jeans or towels so I had to hang things up in my room.

Then I did a little bit of studying and then I had to go to my First Math SI session which was actually a lot of fun and I think it's going to be helpful for studying and then I made dinner and got majorly confused when i tried to do my chem homework, but then my Super amazing Best Friend Kristy in Calgary saved me, by sending me the bestest cheat sheet ever and I was able to complete my homework. :D

And then I had a lovely phone conversation :D
And now I am off to sleep.....
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment