Thursday, September 17, 2009

So Today is Thursday the 17th of September
and it was a pretty basic day, I only had one lecture and one lab which is kinda nice the Bio Lab I had today was super easy and I finished almost an hour early and then I went back to my dorm to discover something amazing.......
...I HAD MAIL!!!!!!!
and not just the mail i was expecting from my dad I also received a letter which was awesome but now i must require stamps in order to respond to said letter, but I will respond to it. My Friend/Roommate Erica got a care package from her mom which was awesome It had these window writer things so we decorated the window in our common space and it looks awesome and it was so much fun to do, it was total roommate bonding, major good times and now I want care packages so... if anyone wants to send me one, please feel free....

Chanel lewis
UNBC Bag 8200 #208
Prince George, BC
V2N 5H2

So mail me stuff, I like mail :)

I also had a way too big of a dinner today, but it was delicious I had a portabello burger with turkey bacon and fried onions and lettuce and tomato and then I had carrots and homemade pickles on the side, it was delicious.

Then I went to the gym and did 15 minutes of Cardio, but now my stomach really hurts :( I dont think I let my food settle enough before working out, and I hope I start to feel better.

I think thats all for tonight...
Oh and I think I'm going to a Keg-ger this weekend :S

No comments:

Post a Comment