Monday, September 21, 2009

Nia Night

Today was rather basic, I had my usual classes, minus chem. the class was canceled which kind of sucks because I actually enjoy my chemistry lectures. After my classes, I did some random homework and then my Friend Erica and I went to this weird class at the sports center called Nia.

Basically Nia is a combination of martial arts and dance and yoga and I dont even know what else, but it was alot of fun and you get to really cut loose and relax and just have a good time. I'm really glad that Erica also enjoyed it, because it wouldn't be as much fun to go alone. I hope to go back on Thursday. And if anyone wants to learn more about Nia apparently it's been in Practice for like 26 years so I'm sure you could google it.

After Nia I did some reading for Biology and watched part of Knocked up. i also had a slice of toast with peanut butter and nutella which was AMAZINGLY GOOD and now i want more, but i'll save it for breakfast..

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment