Thursday, September 24, 2009

Managed the day with little sleep

Today was alright
Physics was bright and early as usually and once again it was rather confusing though I did manage to figure out one of the problems that is Due on Tuesday, Only 5 more to go :) and hopefully I can confer with other people and figure out how to do the problems.

I also had my 2nd Bio lab which was kind of a write off considering we didnt have to hand in any of our results, but my lab partner Lindsay and I finished the lab with about and hour and half to spare and she also let me borrow her physics notes which will hopefully help me with my homework, I'll have to read through them more closely.

This weekend I am going to see Fame with Erica and possibly Emily and some girls from across the hall and I am super excited. Almost as excited as I was after yesterday episode of Glee, I think all football players should be required to dance to single ladies :D

I went to Nia again today with Erica and it was stranger this time, but I still enjoyed it, It's a nice way to relax and loosen up and have some fun. There's nothing quite like dancing in a room with a bunch of middle aged women and being embarrassed by the fact that you can't shimmy, which I can't, But I will learn.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment