Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So today was a long day and for the rest of the semester Wednesdays will be long days.

I have 4 lectures and one 3 hour lab with maybe a grand total of about 2 hours worth of breaks and that includes getting from one class to the next so little to say it is rather hectic.

My lectures we're fine and dandy and my 1st chem lab could of been better but it also could of been worse, the only minorly bad thing that happened is that i spilled some copper sulfate onto one of the scales, but lucky the only thing damaged will be the results of my experiment, but oh well it's still the first lab, and we're only human so we're bound to make mistakes.

After my lab I wanted to go to the learning skills center to get help with my physics homework which is due tomorrow, but the center was closed, which sucked because I wasn't able to get the help I needed :(

And then when i got home the fire alarm went off, which just topped off my bad day.

BUT then I watched Glee, which was amazingly awesomely cool and made my day better.

Anyways Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment