Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Longg Day, and will be a longg day all Semester

So today was a very long day and a very tiring day.

It started off in my English class when I found out that I have to pick a topic for an oral presentation that I am presenting on Nov. 13 which I didn't realize at the time is the same day as my second chem mid term, But I should be able to handle it. the problem is : I have no idea what my topic should be so suggestions would be appreciated, though I know only like 2ish people read my blog so I'm not expecting any suggestions, but it's worth asking. I actually had chem today my prof was back, but now we are a day behind which means that we lose our review day, the class before our first mid term which sucks. On a more positive note, my math class continues to be very easy and on a negative note my bio lectures make me want to sleep, which is not good since that's what my major is... but i think it's the prof who puts me to sleep not the information. After Bio I had my 2nd chem lab and my partner didnt show up, which is rather annoying. I ended up just joining another 2 people and we gt done quickly and this time i didn't spill anything which is good and then I came home and ate and I haven't done much else.

Unfortunately I can feel a really bad headache coming and I still have two more days of classes that I have to get through before I can rest, not to mention I have to figure out how to do physics assignment that I don't understand :( I have a feeling these next few days aren't going to be fun, but at least Glee is on tonight :)
and Fame comes out this weekend :)

I'll just try and think of the positives and I'll pretend my head doesn't hurt too bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment