Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I left my room not for class....twice :-O

SO today I only had one class
Physics 115 and it went well i understood the lecture content but since i still lack the right edition of the book so I cant do the practice questions. But i can get the book on monday. Chemistry and Biology labs start next week and I still must get my lab coat and I also have to get this clicker thing for two of my classes. It's basically how you can get a participation mark in a lecture with like 150 other people

Today I also ventured to walmart and save on by myself to pick up some stuff and that was successful. I also made chicken chili and dont ask me how it was because i froze it all so i can eat something homemade when I'm lazy. For dinner I had Tandoori chicken and half a baked potato, it was good.

I also spent alot of time reading and note taking for English and chem and reading for bio. I didnt quite get all I needed done but I'll catch up this weekend.

Then I was also invited to drop-in intramurals and I played ultimate Frisbee and soccer, both of which I lack the skills to play, but it was fun and the people were really nice and they didnt seem to care that I sucked. I also finally sent up my membership to the sports center which means I can exercise now, but with my lack of ipod it's going to suck to do it alone :( but exercise will be good for me, it really energized me tonight and now i dont know when i will sleep lol.

My mom is probably going to come out mid October, following my first set of mid terms, which of course all fall around the same time and some occur on the same days :S But i'll make it through I'll just have to work hard and manage my time and I think after a few weeks I'll settle into a groove of some kind......hopefully


Good Night World! (or in some places good morning and in others good afternoon or perhaps even good evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment