Saturday, September 12, 2009

I survived the first week and the first friday night

Today I slept in...
But I have a new hatred for garbage trucks, they come to early and they make far too much noise.
I woke up and did chem Hw and math practice and I read Bio and I took notes and I will do Bio and Chem and English tomorrow. Tomorrow I also hope to be able to play lazer tag.

I also went to the gym with my roommate Erica and we ran on treadmills for about half an hour (well i more so walked) but it was good to get some exercise. and I hope I can continue to get exercise and maybe I'll return home somewhat fit or at least not a giant blob.

All in all not much happened today.....
Well a Boy called me, and we talked for awhile and Now I'm waiting for him to call back :D

So the night continued on and after i showered My roommate Jill invited Erica and I to a gathering of types. There was a party train with music and everything. We roamed the halls gathering people and then we ended up outside listening to an acoustic band but it ended up being broken by security and the RA's because apparently people were complaining.

Also tonight I had possibly the most awkward moment of my life.

All in all it was a good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment