Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday - September 19th

So today was a day of days
It started off early, at about 8:00 when I awoke but refused to get out of bed
Then at about 9:30 I got out of bed and I made breakfast and then I started on lots of homeworks and readings and I got a lot done.

At 3:30, Erica and I went shopping for food and other stuff that we needed and got back around 5:30, following dinner, Erica, Emily and I began getting ready for the keg-ger.

and that was no short process, my roommate Jill decided that they should straighten my hair which is not an easy task, but they did it and it also took a lot of time deciding what to wear and I ended up in one of Jill's dresses and a pair of leggings. We were all ready to go so we ran/ sipped our way down to the bus stop.
We bused yo Emily's boyfriends Nathan's house and we met his friend named Kurt, who seemed like an alright guy, after watching an episode of american dad, we headed to the party,

We arrived and had to pay our cover in order to drink from the keg, i shouldnt of bothered paying because I hate beer and I had like two sips. but other people had a lot more than two sips, people were getting a little drunk and this one guy Colby who is in my english class would not stop talking to me about how we're all going to die and that the corporate big shots are going to try and eliminate the majority of the population so that they could survive... it was a little less than interesting....

Due to the alcohol people were starting to loosen up and eventually Erica, Emily and I, along with other people started dancing which was dun besides the fact that most of the music sucked and they wouldn't let a song play through.... There were also these two guys, one named Mike and the other was formerly known as Tim (since we could not remember his name), They kinda started creeping on Erica and I and we had to kind of save each other and the continued to kind of follow us around and at one point Erica and I were sitting outside talking to Colby and all i hear is "dibs on the blonde" and then mike kind of walks towards Erica, so I quickly suggested that we go and find Emily and then i let Erica know what I had heard which was kinda very funny....

We also had an interesting experience in the bathroom, you see the bathroom had a large window and the window basically faced the keg so people could see into the bathroom so we would have to go in and block windows so at one point Erica and I and another girl named natalia?(i think) all went into the bathroom together, which seemed to greatly interest these creepy guys from Montreal, so we all had to sneak away from them, and we snuck into the downstairs of the house and this is when we found out that there were cops outside and it wasn't even 12:30 yet, but Erica and I figured it would be a good idea to get our shoes and find Emily and Nathan and Kurt.

We eventually find Emily and Nathan outside on the Grass with a very drunk girl who i cant recall the name of (i'm bad with names) and they were helping her out. Then we find out that Kurt has been "arrested" basically and he was sitting in one of the cop cars because he was rolling a joint in his car and the keys were in the car ect ect, he was also drunk and High, so Nathan was trying to sort out what was going to happen to Kurt but the cops were very rude and threatened to arrest him so he backed off, Erica and I went back into the party to get Nathan 's and Emily's shoes and we brought them back out.

Apparently the cops were going to release kurt so we were sitting around waiting for him and we called a cab to get back to the dorms and we sat waiting in the freezing cold for what seemed like forever and when Nathan went to go ask about Kurt, they tried to arrest him so we went and waited further up the street and then eventually Kurt comes strolling up and lets us know what's happening and basically he was given a few tickets and his car was impounded and he'll have to sort it all out on monday which sucks because he's not from PG, and he was supposed to work on monday and also he may lose his license, by this time Emily is really not feeling well and we call a taxi again because the other one never showed up and we got two cabs and Erica and I took one back to campus and Kurt, Emily and Nathan took one back to Nathan's place

We all got home safe.
but we had quite the night and I probably missed a lot of stuff, but it's late and I wanna sleep
night

No comments:

Post a Comment