Friday, September 18, 2009

Fridays Suck when you don't feel well

So this morning i woke up at 6:30 for no reason, and then I couldn't get back to sleep and then at around 7:30 i started feeling kind of sick and I still didn't feel better when I got out of bed at 8:20, I sucked it up and I went to all my classes which wasn't very exciting, I almost feel asleep in my Bio Lecture which would of been bad but honestly I don't think that I would of missed much.

My English assignment is kind of annoying me because I'm going to have to go to the library and check out a book in order to finish the assignment, which I will do tomorrow or on Monday.

After my lectures and my PLTL session I came home and made pasta which was really good and I have a lot of left overs, it's really hard to make a single serving size of anything, but i froze the leftover sauce in small portions so I can eat it later, hopefully it will taste just as good, after dinner I basically just sat around watching TV, I watched the 40 year old virgin which was funny.

I'm not in the mood to go anywhere tonight especially since I don't feel 100% my plans for the night are to go to bed early and then wake up kinda early tomorrow to do a lot of readings and other things, I also hope to go shopping tomorrow to get some stamps and envelopes so I can write back to people when they send me things, so keep in mind I want mail, so send things.

This is probably one of the earliest times I have written in my blog, but I feel like it's so much later than it is, it's rather pathetic that my Friday plans are to get to bed early.....lol

I still may be going to a keg-ger tomorrow, but I'm not 100% sure because my roommate Emily has yet to confirm it, and she is at her boyfriends tonight so I guess I wont find out until tomorrow at some point.

Well I have survived the second week and I hope I can survive the rest....

Night!

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* No getting sick :( I hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete