Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I feel homesick :(

Today I didn't have class, but I also didn't get a lot done
all I can think of is how much I wanna be at home right now and it may have something to do with the fact that both Emily and Erica's parents are in town and Jill is in montreal and she went home before she left and I'm the only one who hasn't seen her family since september.

Though Erica and her mom did invite me shopping so i was able to buy heavy things and not worry about taking them on the bus which was very nice and I really appreciated it.

Glee was also back on tonight and it was awesome and now Danny is getting into Glee which is even more awesome, but what is not so awesome is my headache and all the work I have to do tomorrow, I'm actually kind of nervous, I don't know if I'll be able to get it all done in basically one day and also once again Kallie told me nothing about studying for chem, I hope that it's because the study group didnt happen and not because she forgot to tell me because I really do need to study and I find that studying with others is helpful.

I taught Erica how to knit today which is kinda cool, because now I can have a knit buddy and she picked it up super fast and already has done a decent amount of knitting and she seems to be enjoying it which is good.

Oh how I dread tomorrow and actually these next few weeks, I just wanna go home and see my family and friends and Danny and my pets and my home and my car and just all the things that i don't have here, I'm hoping that this homesickness will pass, I'm really really hoping it will pass because I still have 33 days here and I have a lot to get done before I get to go home, a lot to do.
Anyways my head hurts.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment