Sunday, November 8, 2009

sore back, but a pretty good night

This morning was actually an afternoon and I went grocery shopping with Kallie, Katie and Erica, and it was nice to get out and I tried to get some homework done but I had little motivation to do so

I went to a party tonight on 1st and Taber, and we had to walk for 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back in the cold, but when I was there is was quite a bit of fun, lots of dancing and the basement of the house had the walls covered in grafitti and there were black lights and strobe lights and a DJ, and it was fun though I discover that a lot of guys will creepily dance behind you, which is weird and like this one guy was creeping on every one and another guy was really tall and had bad BO and some interesting dance moves and he was like followiing us around, we left at 1:15 to walk all the way to 15th ave to catch the bus up the hill and we got there like 7 minutes early and stood in the cold.

Oh also I met this guy named Keith and he's from port moody and he took a first aid course with two people from my moms work and he like kinda knew who I was because they mention that one of their co-workers(aka my mom) had a daughter going to UNBC and he actually remembered that, it was kinda creepy but more so cool, that it's such a small world.

anyways I'm gunna go watch a movie with Kallie and Erica and perhaps emily for a bit.

Oh no phone call tonight :(, but I did end up getting one last night after I posted my blog.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment