Monday, November 16, 2009

Chem Lab = Basically done and YETTI!

I got my chem midterm back today and I was quite happy with my 80% especially since the class average was like 53%. My other classes were rather dull and I skipped english to go to the physics tutorial which made me super nervous for my midterm on thursday, i will have to study my ass off and hope for the best. I have quite a bit of time tomorrow to study, but not as much time on wednsday.

I spent some more time on my chem paper today and I think it may be done, which is great to say and also when in the library I walked past some books that gave me an idea for my research essay for english and that idea is .......YOGA. My paper could be on the history and benefits of yoga and getting references should actually be quite easy, I've already searched some books that i will check out at some point this week and hopefully all will go well.

On a sader note today I found out that my mom had to give her puppy back because of Mike's allergies which sucks, I never even got to meet him :(

I didn't get my phone call today, but that's cause someone was sleepy :P

However i did speak to my mom and dad today, actually i spoke to my mom twice because she call me this morning at like 5:30am, she did this because she had turned her phone off to charge it last night and I sent her a text message last night, which she received this morning when she turned on her phone and whenever she receives a text message form me she calls me, so I got woken up kinda early.

Daniel also went in for surgery today and I hope it all went well and that he will be semi-healed by the time I see him in four weeks, he has to stay over night in the hospital and my mommy is picking him up tomorrow, and hopefully I will be updated on his progress.

Anyways I think that's basically it for now.

yea it wasn't it
Kallie came over and suggested playing in the snow, so Erica, kallie Kurt and I went and played and we tried to start a war but no one was willing to fight us, we were too tough for them. And the attempts to start fights lead to crazy carpeting down hill which lead to be becoming a Yettie which lead to Kallie almost being drowned in the snow....

GOOD TIMES!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment