Sunday, November 1, 2009

November, I'm getting closer

Oh how I love sleep, and oh how I love extra sleep because of day light savings time
I also love craft fairs, like the one I went to today and yesterday,and I bought fudge and a few other items that I plan on giving to people for christmas and I discovered that most things sold at craft fairs I could make myself and then I could sell them :)
But making mass amounts fo crafts to be sold would be time consuming and I don't have that much time, so I will save my dream of having a booth at a craft fair for a time when I have more time.

I didn't get as much done today as I would of like, I did get bits and pieces of my homework done but I didn't make a substantial dent in it. I will continue to do homework this week and hopefully I will keep up and manage to get everything done.

I am managing to get quite a bit of knitting done, because I figure that if I don't wanna do homework I should at least do something constructive and I end up knitting, My scarf is coming along nicely :)

My room is such a mess, I will have to find time to clean it and I also need to get my laundry done and I need to start going to the gym again, I am feeling kind of like a blob and I think some exercise might do me some good, so tomorrow I plan on going to the gym even if it's only for a little while, I also have much mroe homework to get done tomorrow and hopefully some laundry and cleaning as well.

Anyways I think I'll go knit for a bit, before going to bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment