Saturday, November 28, 2009

Go Timberwolves!

This morning, I had a morning phone call rather than a nightly phone call for a change, :D followed by a hot shower :)
Followed by four hours of class consisting of a math midterm and also a PLTL following my classes.

Though I should of got some work done today, I did not and instead I went to the Home opener basketball games with Kallie, Katie and Erica and it was so much fun, we all has pigtails and "warrior: face paint and we were utter dorks and we cheered loud and hard and both timberwolves teams kicked butt :P

Following the games we played some scatagories an learned how to play this weird cup rhythm game thingy, which was so very addicting.

Then I came back to my room to talk to Mr Loubert when he was on his break and now I'm thinking I need to lie down because my back is killing me and I'm sick and I should try and rest considering the busy homework filled weekend I have a head of me

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment