Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It sucks waking up early for one class.

All I had to today was goto my physics class
Then I tried to nap but I was going crazy when napping and I heard things that didn;t actually happen, which was weird, and then I basically just killed time until I went to the gym for once, and I was proud of my workout, then I cam home and had a nice and long hot shower, then I killed more time until Erica, Emily and I decided to watch Sydney white, until we went to go watch Up at 8 o'clock.

I didnt really get much done today, but we spent a lot of time on youtube and our apple crisp had an egg, which can best be explained with a picture I took.

Now I think I'm gunna stay up and talk to Danny on his first break, I only have an hour to kill, and that shouldnt be too hard.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment