Sunday, November 22, 2009

rez challenge = Epic Fail

Today I was supposed to get stuff done but I accomplished basically nothing

Rex Challenge was today and it was Volleyball and lets just say we didnt do so well, but were missing many of the usual people and many of us were not so good at volleyball.

After volleyball I took a bath, because I was sore and had a major headache and then the fire alarm went off and I had to go out in the cold in flipflops and my pj's

After that annoyingness, I made some soup and then lied down for 1/2 an hour in hopes that my headache would go away, but it didnt and I went to girls night down the hall in N310, and it was fun we watched a movie and ate pizza and played sing star, but I was kinda tired so I returned home and I am now waiting for Danny to Call :)


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment