Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LAST PHYSICS LAB of the semester

This morning while venturing to my physics class with Erica whom was going to her First Nations class I did the unthinkable.....

I slipped on the ice while walking down the path towards the school, I guess they don't believe in salting walk ways, it's like an ice rink.

Physics was a bore followed by an attempted nap, which basically turned into me lying in bed with my clothes on and getting weird marks on myself as a result.

After that I procrastinated by making lunch and followed lunch with some physics studying which went ummm.. ok i guess. i will; try and study more tomorrow after my chem lab and before Glee.

I also had my last physics lab of the semester today and I am quite happy with that, I am also happy that I do rather well in the labs and that they are a part of my overall mark, it will definatley help me pass the course.

I have also put my chem lab in a nice duotang and it is all ready to be handed in and I am slightly nervous as it is worth 20% of my grade, but I think I did a pretty decent job of it and I hope to do well.

I just spoke with my daddy and Daniel is in quite a bit of pain from his surgery and he can't really sleep which is unfortunate, I hope he starts to feel better soon, but the first week in the worst.

Anyways I'm done with the blog for now,

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment