Sunday, November 29, 2009

Actually accomplished something :D

Today I actually finished the draft of my essay and I read over my bio labs, but thats about it, I still haven't been feeling all too well. I also went to another Timberwolves game today, I saw the second half of the men's game and we won but it was not as good as yesterday's games at all, the crowd was smaller and people lacked enthusiasm, though luckily this time Kallie managed to catch something which made her super happy considering 3 things were tossed her way yesterday and she didnt get anything, I am happy for her, but now I want to catch something. :)

I am almost at the two week mark and I am excited but nervous because of how much I have to get done, But i will get it done and everything will be all good. I can't wait to be home, I miss it!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment