Sunday, November 15, 2009

6+ Hours spent on a chem Lab..

Today I started working on homework at 10:30am in the library with kallie, we slowly collected other people, Like Scott and Devon and then we took a break for lunch and Kallie treated me to lunch again cause she is awesome and she has a shit load of money left on her meal card. As we were eating many more people enter the school to do homework, and we all gathered in the library after lunch to work on chem labs some more.

After hours of writing and searching for references and figuring out how to use the micro materials in the library, I finally returned to my room to type up the lab. And i worked on it for a few more hours and now it is mostly done, just some editing and revising.

Kallie and Erica and Katie and I all ended up sitting in our living roomesk area working on homework, and it was fun to have people to talk to while working and we listened to the relaxy CD Erica's Best Friend Tara made.

Then we decided to tale a study break and we went outside and had an epic snowball fight and we attacked peoples windows and we also ambushed some other people having a snowball fight, it was definatley and epic study break. Following that some homework took place and then at 9 Erica Kallie and I went to go play Ultimate Frisbee and it was sooo much fun, but I caught a throw thrown by the Ninja and now my had kinda hurts, but I will survive and we won so it's all good, and I defianatley got a work out in and had a blast doing it :)

Tomorrow should be another rather busy day.
Tomorrow is also exactly exactly 4 weeks until I'm home :D

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment