Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My 60th Post

So apparently the amazing race esk thing I was signed up for wasn't the amazing race it was the apprentice and guess who's team got fired first.................



Yupp mine, Kallie, Emily and I were gone after the first round, even though we worked to hard and have injuries from it, apparently we didnt have the heart and that's why we lost, I call bull shit, I think it may be rigged but honestly I'm kinda gad because now the remaining teams are being forced to sell tickets and they have till noon tomorrow and who ever makes the least amount of money looses and I think that is just a ploy to get the tickets sold, and I think in the end the JDC team will win, because they're business students and the judges and MC are not only business students but also JDC members......Oh well

The event that we had to do btw was a relay race where we had to try and fill our bucket the most in the allotted time, and you and to do so with a with CSS on the bottom which you had to find in a giant pyramid of cups, I found mine first, but it took Kallie awhile to find her's, my cup also got cracked by one of the other people on another team as we were getting water out of the grossest water bucket ever, that water was nasty and I feel bad for Kallie because she slipped and got it all over herself and then she was right back up to get more water (and they say we didn't have the heart) and we apparently lost according to they're measuring technique which consisted of staring at the buckets......(not very high tech or accurate).

Now I will admit that I was a sore loser, I was angry, I felt that the judging was unfair, it the water had been accurately measured and that had proven that we had lost I would of been fine with it and now I'm at least kinda fine with it, at least I'm not stuck selling tickets, that would of sucked...

The other downside to this event was that it made my throat worse, It really hurts and I hate having a sore throat, it's no fun, but I bought buckleys today and I will take some before I goto bed and hopefully that will help me sleep better than I have been, I'll need my rest for my super long wednsday.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment