Monday, November 2, 2009

.. :( not feeling well is no fun

I have not been feeling well Today, my head and neck ache and now my throat is sore and I feel kinda dizzy :(, It's no fun.

But life goes on, I went to all my classes today and tried my best to remain focused throughout them, though I don't know if I achieved that, but at least I was there.

I have two midterms on friday and I think I may actually need to study for my bio midterm.

Tomorrow I am participating is some business amazing race esk thing, and I don't quite know what to expect but it should be fun, Emily and Kallie and I are doing it, and we will hopefully kick some butt :D and I will hopefully feel better and be able to preform well.

I'm kinda sad that Danny is working nights for the next two weeks, which may interfere with our nightly phone calls, but hopefully not.

Anyways I think I may take a shower and goto bed or just goto bed, and hope to feel better in the morning.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment