Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday - 5 Weeks and one Day till Home!

Today was sunday and I slept late which was nice and then I did some homework, then Kallie came over and we did Physics homework together, because two heads are better than one :) and we managed to finish the homework.

After she left I did chem homework and worked a little bit on my oral presentation for Friday. And then I watched 27 dresses and i knit and when the movie was done i watched tv. I watched Kidnapped for 18 years and it was rather disturbing and interesting.

Now for the best part of the day which consisted of when one of my roommates now to be known as Roommate X because she wishes to remain anonymous so here is the story:

Roommate X is cooking her dinner, which consisted of Salmon Rice and Peas and the salmon was being cooked in the oven and when she went to go check the salmon she lifted the tin foil and somehow the pan managed to flip the entire pan, which she caught and flipped back over but one of the salmon fillets fell on to the element in the bottom of the stove and she freaked and rushed to grab her spatula to try and get the salmon but it ended up just being pushed around the bottom of the oven and eventually it disappeared into the crack between the oven and the oven door and she freaked out and was all like:
" Chanel where is it where did it go, where did it go!"
My response:
"I think it fell into the drawer"
So she closes the oven and opens the draw below the oven and there's her salmon sitting on some of the pans and she's still flipping out just a little, bit, she manages to get the salmon out and cleans out the drawer and is very upset with the fact that she had lost an entire meal basically and oh the smoke alarm went off in the process not once but twice..and it is sooooooo loud

Luckily we were laughing about it later but it will be kept between her and I and well anyone who reads this :)

Anyways...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment