Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Long Day, GLEE was good, But I on the other hand may not be doing so good....

I'm finding it hard to focus in class because I feel like I'm always tired or just not feeling well and I don't really have time to rest :(, but just 19 more days and then I can rest.

Today was a long day, it felt longer than my Wednesdays usually feel, though my chem lab was kind of interesting, we made aspirin, unfortunately we are not able to ingest our product because it is too crudely made, but it was still rather interesting to do.

After my lab, I had dinner and I did a bit more research for my english paper which I really need to start writing,

Then I spoke to my dad followed by my mom, followed by Danny and I had some very nice conversations with them all.

Oh and it has been established that I'm gunna probably go to Victoria with Alyssa for a few days when I'm home, oh and also my mother wishes to meet Danny :)

I think I will now bundle up in comfy warm clothes and lye down and hope that I feel better in the morning.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment