Monday, November 9, 2009

My plane ticket has been booked

YAY For having my ticket booked in december!!!!!!!

Today I was so annoyed because UNBC websites weren't working properly so I couldn't access notes for my classes and I had to go through chem and bio without notes, but it was okay I guess.

In math I got my midterm back which I got 90% on so I was happy :) I also got stuff done on my presentation for friday and my math assignment and I studied for Chem with Kallie and Kurt for a few hours.

The bestest thing that happened today was that my flight got book on December 14th, I will be leaving PG at 4:50 and arriving in Vancouver at 5:56, and I ammm soooooo stoked, especially since my mommy thinks I'm coming home on the 16th, so I can surprise her, oh and if you read this don't tell my mother because that would make you a jerk.

It kinda sucks because I have to wake up early just for one class tomorrow, but once it's done, I'm done until friday which is sweet but I have to get quite a bit done in that time, but I'm sure I can handle it all.

Anyways it's late and I must be up early.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment