Tuesday, November 24, 2009

20 Days till I'm home

Today i got my physics midterm back and I got 65 which is okay, I thought I had done better but at least I passed. Then I took a two hour nap and I went grocery shopping and came home and had some lunch and I did my chem lab prep and some physic homework. I also started to clean my room and I added a bow to my bedroom door which is already wrapped in paper for christmas.

I also bought a "Merry Christmas" Banner which we hung above the window.

Emil invited Erica and I down to her grandma's place to have dinner with her dad grandma and aunte, we had pizza and salad and it was delicious. Emily's family is so nice a cute and it was so nice to get off campus,it was a goodevening and when I got home I cleaned my room some more and I talked to alyssa on msn and I am now on the phone with Danny before her starts his night shift.

I think I may be getting sick :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment