Saturday, November 7, 2009

The internet now works!..... slowly

Today I had two midterms, both which went ok, there was one or two math questions that I wasn't quite sure on and a few bio questions as well, but I'm sure I did fine.

I also did a shit load of knitting today,
I knit a scarf that stretched from one end of the living room to the other, from the window to the door, my hand/fingers/arms are sore from doing so, but I feel as though I accomplished something.

I was told a joke today that made me laugh... prepare yourselves...

*this joke is told by a guy*
I cam across a wizard who told me he could give me a longer penis or a longer memory and I can't remember what I said to him.

I thought it was funny.

I'm a little sad today, even though my mommy did call me today, it is once again another night without a phone call and I miss it, but it's ok, I know he's having fun.

anyways it's late, I'm kinda tired.... perhaps sleep is a good option.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment