Friday, November 6, 2009

Late post from yesterday

Bored in physics this morning, basically falling asleep in class as per usual.

Then I had a rather dull and boring bio lab which was basically all textbook work

Then I came home and knit for like 3 hours.... i think i have a problem, but I finished one scarf and I started two more, I also studied for bio and had dinner and went to a seminar about writing formal chem labs since I have one due in two weeks.

Now for the sad news, my day lacked a phone call, but it's ok I understand why I didn't get one and I will survive :) and hopefully I'll get one tomorrow.
Amazingly this is only like the maybe 5th day that I haven't received a call, and I must say that it's quite impressive.

I look forward to nest week because i get two days off in the middle of the week, which is sweet and i'll hopefully be able to get lots done and also rest up, because I'm still not feeling 100%

Anyways my internet isnt working at this moment and that means I must wait a bit until this posts, so i'm done writing and now I sit and wait, maybe I'll knit, even though my arms and back and hands and neck are so sore from all the knitting I did today, I could really use a massage... oh well

Night!
I finished writing this a 10:54pm November 5th, lets see what time It actually posts at.

No comments:

Post a Comment