Thursday, November 12, 2009

Still feeling homesick.....

The homesickenss did not leave, but some of the procrastination did, I got my oral presentation all prepared, but I am nervous to do it tomorrow, and I've studied for chem and I feel rather confident.

It is hard to do work when all you want to do is go home,
I hope the homesickness goes away this weekend because I have lots more to do and the quicker I get it done the better, i need to stop putting things off, like I need o pick a topic for my research essay and I need to do physics homework and I need to finish my formal chem lab write up which is basically death, but i did get some of it done today and I will continue to get little bits of it done each day and I should be able to get it done by the end of the weekend hopefully and then I can focus on other things.

Today was Leslie's birthday and Kallie made her dinner and we were invited and we brought nanimo bars that erica and I had made yesterday for dessert and it was a lot of fun, I love birthdays, any excuse to get together with people is a good one :D.

It was also a nice break from work, and I'll take any excuse to get away from work,


I think I may just relax a little tonight and try and rest up for my presentation and midterm tomorrow, wish me luck!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment