Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why did I not do this earlier??

Today actually was friday but it felt like thursday
I defs woke up this morning and thought I was going to be late for the midterm I took yesterday, I still dont feel like its friday

Today was good though
I had classs and then we had dinner at Kallies and there was me and emily and katie and lindsey and keith and kurt and kallie and leslie and darren? why do I always forget his name?
anyways we had pasta and salad and goodness :)
Then shortly after dinner Katie and Lindsey invited me over to make funnel cakes :D
They were delicious
Emily, Katie, Lindsey, Marlin and I all enjoyed them and we also had vodkay-tangesk-blended ice drinks made by emily.

After that we kinda drifted and watched youtube videos for a while and after more random wanderings I decided to go back to my room and I have been doing nothing since then
Maybe I should sleep?


Oh I also did laundry today :)

anyways I think i may sleep...maybe

Res Challenge tomorrow!!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment