Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Once Again no Glee on Wednsday...... at least not on TV

This no Glee thing is upsetting, but it will be on next week, and I am stoked :D

Even though glee isn't on, today was a good day, I'm feeling slightly better, which is nice.
I also found out that I can move my two late exams which means I'll be home sooner and I am soooo stoked, I'll know exactly when I can come home on Monday and then I have to start sorting stuff out, like insuring my car and getting it fixed up and all that "fun" and expensive stuff, I will have to start saving even more than normal so I can pay to get in done, but I'll manage. In a way I look forward to working and making moneys, I like having moneys. Maybe I'll look for some work in the second semester, so I can have some extra cash, but I dunno.

I also really need to start looking in scholarships and financial aid and all that fun stuff, because school is friggan expensive.

My classes all went well today and my chem lab was easy because it was done in the library :) and I know lots about the library.

I still have lots of homework to do, but the weekend in getting closer which means I'll have time to work on it as well as time to rest up so I will feel even better next week.

Oh random fact, I was a plumber today, lol, Oh the joys of knowing random stuff.

I am also Happy to say that night shifts have no interfered with my nightly phone calls :D

I think I may have a snack...or not I did have a big dinner, hmmm. A snack will probably happen..... anyways....

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment