Sunday, October 31, 2010

All Hallows Eve

So today was the really Halloween, but I kind felt like Halloween was already over.

I didnt have an alarm set this morning and I gave up on being in bed at about 11ish, not to mention my daddy called me at 11. And i got up and made perogies for breakfast and did some homework and tidied my room, and then I did a lot of procrastinating. Then at 3 Erica Katie Morganne Fabris and I went to the Haunted House in Rez which was decently scary and then we went trick or treating to all the RAs and got quite the haul. Then we say around for a bit until 6 an Erica Fabris and I went Trick or eating.

Trick or eating is when you go door to door asking for no perishable food, rather than Candy and it was soo much Fun, We filled Ericas trunk with probably a few hundred dollars worth of non perishable food that we collected and we also got some Candy too which is an added bonus. We got back at 8 and I was on such a high, and then I went to the gym and worked out for a bit.

Now I have a dilemma, I have candy, but I also have a photo shoot for the SGU calender on Saturday. I also have that bet going with Krity. I am torn. I am also torn because I have homework to do, but I also have an 8am lab, and Im thinking sleep is important, and that I will have time after my lab to do my homework which is due on Tuesday. So for now I will relax and get ready for bed and maybe help Erica unload her car.

Night!

P.S. Home in 42 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment