Sunday, October 17, 2010

I guess things are a little better...

This morning I woke up late and my goal for the day was to avoid drama. And i guess I somewhat did that.

I ate a good breakfast and went to the gym and I thought my day was going to be a good one in terms of me eating healthier and being healthier.

Then when I got back from the gym I had to deal with drama which shouldn't come as a surprise. I have a feeling I will be dealing with drama for the rest of the year, which really sucks. Like i feel like the amount of stress is going to have a great affect on my health. Like I'm stressed so all I want to do is eat and lay about and do nothing and I feel sick and I just really don't like the way I'm feeling now. I just want it to be December so I can go home.

I did manage to be productive though, I finished my math assignment and my ecology assignment, and then I went and did finger painting which as some what helpful, and relaxing. and then I dyed some t-shirts purple and that's basically it.

NOt much happened, just more drama, more stress :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment