Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One Midterm Down...

I actually did manage to get some sleep last night, it wasn't a lot but it was more than I got Sunday night.

i actually enjoyed Organic Chemistry today, we just did a lot of sample mechanisms and such and i was actually understanding what was going on.

Then I did a variety of studying and has lunch before my plant Bio midterm which actually went quite well, but I wasn't at all worried about it. My guess is that I got 49/58, which is a solid mark. however I'm not so confident about the midterms that I have tomorrow.

I'm actually quite nervous for tomorrow. My genetics midterm is going to be not fun at all and I am still worried about my ecology, I feel like I don't know enough about the concepts to be able to write about them, oh well. Not much I can do now.

I've been having trouble focusing, due to the fact that I am too excited, that may also be part of the reason why I haven't been sleeping well. I just can't seem to relax or focus or really do much of anything that's productive, luckily I only have to keep my act together until Friday and I think I can make it.

Oh we got our turkeys today, so we now have like 30 pounds of turkey in our fridge and we also got a Good Food Box and for those who don't know A Good Food Box is a box filled with local fruits and vegetables all for the very reasonable price of 15 dollars.

Anyways I plan on watching sex and the city because nothing else is really on and then I will probably goto bed early.

2 More Days

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment