Saturday, October 30, 2010

october 29th, halloween party at the roller dome

so day:
Halloween costume contest
two hours of class
then getting my costume ready
followed by a potluck at ritas which was soso, and then we all left because my hair and make up wasnt done, so erica, i, tara, nicole, julia and jenna went back to our room, where my hair got done orange and liz drunkenly did my makeup, but i loved it.

As this was occuring so was pre-drinking and soon my costume was complete and i took a pic to post on facebook so dan could have a sneak peak at my costume, though i made it my profile pic, so many got a sneak peak.

Then we did some room hopping until we caught the shuttle at 9:45 down to the rolller dome for the partty!!! Kallie sadly couldnt come to the roller dome and went to a party in town instead, I son;t know much about what happened to her, other than the fact that she was super drunk .

Once at the roller dome, Liz Katie erica and I did coat check and peed before getting our drink on, the deal was 7 drinks for 20, which isnt bad, we got some drinks and went out dancing and I quickly learned that dressing as a mad hatter is a good way to deter men from dancing with you. The hat and giant orange hair are apparently not turn ons.. lol. However apparently being the white rabbit is veery attractive to the guys as erica was frequently pursued by men, including one with a beard and baby and another dressed as a cow, I basically danced with my female friends and with myself, but it was good times, worth the 20$$$ ticket for sure. Erica and I had a kick ass time, the only downside is that the party ended at 1am and then we had to wait in the cold to catch a bus, and I didnt get my 7 drinks, i have 3 drink tickets left :(. Anyways we missed the first bus, but caught the second one and went to KEyoh to Tara's room where there was supposed to be breakfast,but there wasn't so Erica and I came home and Erica got her sleepover gear(to go sleepover at taras) and I made myself breakfast of turkey bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, and toast and it was awesome but now I feel like a fatty and I feel like I need to goto bed, because I have rez challenge at 1pm, which should be fun. I am basically sleeping in my costume, with my hair still orange and makeup on my face, anyways...bed time


night!!!

P.S. Tonight was awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment