Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I think I may need another Blog

So before I get into why my blog is entitled the way it is, I'll sum up my day which wont take long. I got up at 9, showered had breakfast and went to go see my O chem prof for the answers for a quiz, and that went well. I learned that I understand the concepts I just need to practice so I can do the problems quicker. i stayed at the school until my O chem lecture, and that went well, after that i came back to rez for lunch, and do get some work done. i got my genetics assignment done and not much else before I had to goto Plant Bio, which was also good, I got my lab exam back and I got an 85, which is a solid mark I guess. After that I went to the gym, came home and made an awesome dinner, before watching Glee and it was a good episode and since then I have been trying to work on my halloween costume and I think it's gunna suck :(, but at least I have a cool hat.


Anyways on to the title of my Blog, I think I need a knew blog where I can just rant and not worry about who my words may hurt or what they might do. There has just been so much going on that I can't write about for many reasons. A lot of it, I'm only involved in because I have to live in, and other parts of it are other peoples secrets and events not mine so it would be rude for me to write about them.

I just wish there was a place somewhere where I could write out ALL my thoughts and maybe find someway to organize them and be able to do it in a way where I feel like someone at least knows what I'm going through, but may not know who I am. At least I think that's what I want...maybe it's not.. maybe I should just stop typing..


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment