Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 2nd - A rather Boring Title

So this morning I did not want to get out of bed, I thought that my fever was gone until about 10am when I started getting warm and sweating and it was a sad realization that my fever was still here.

I finally got out of bed at 1 and then I showered and I actually was starting to feel better and I was a little bit productive, I got my math Assignment done, which is good.

Kallie's Family came into town today and brought her up another bike, so we now have two bikes which is rather interesting, they also took us to canadian Tire and we all went to Pizza hut for dinner, but sadly somehow her family's hotel reservation got canceled and they ended up having to go home early which kinda sucked, but it worked out ok.

After getting back from Pizza Hut I got a tiny bit of studying done before going to the movies with Erica, Kallie, Morganne, Tara, Julia, Teal, Jenna, Fabris, Liz, Adam, 'outback' dan, gabe. Kallie didn't stay for the movie. We went and saw the Social Network. And i personally really liked it and Morganne liked it too. Erica thought that it didn't live up to the hype. But I think she still liked it. And we all managed to get rides up to the university which is nice because that way we didn't have to wait 40minutes for a bus.


Night!

P.S. See you in 5 days xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment