Sunday, October 10, 2010

So Today i will actually write a proper entry

So this morning i was woken up by a text from Katy at 10 to 9 in the morning because there was apparently a bug in the bathroom that gave her the willies... but I didn't get out of bed until like 10:30, which was kinda nice, but I didn't have a super awesome sleep

*Side note, the wind right now is soo crazy, it sounds like there is an epic wind battle going on outside right now and even through closed windows you can hear it*

Today was a decent Day, Dan Erica and I went to Walmart and we spent a lot of time there especially in the toy section... we maybe have played bopit for a while and we found this creepy toy that would repeat everything you said, and we also found some cool halloween decorations and then we ended up and the PG mall because Erica wanted to get herself a Satchel for when we go out and she found a super nice one and it was purchased.

We also all went into a photobooth, and someone had never been in a photobooth. We got some awesome shots and they 're stickers! Though I don;t know yet of an appropriate location to put the sticker, but I will eventually think of somewhere to put it.

Then we realized that the Rez thanksgiving potluck was starting in 30minutes and we still had to assemble our platter of pita and tzatziki, and if anyone asks, i made it from scratch......

The potluck was decent, but the turkey wasn't going to be there for 45min, so we went back to our room and sat around and Dan was being somewhat antisocial and watching youtube videos in my room, which is what he doing right now too :P Then we rearranged out room in prep for tomorrow, and honestly I don't think tomorrow is going to go super awesome, I fell as though nothing has really been planned out.... But i guess we will find out tomorrow how things will work out. Also we are now up to 22 guests, crazy, I know.

We then watched the beginning of the Canucks Game and everyone was a little harsh on Dan for being a Canucks fan and then we ended up watching two and a half men instead.

At 9 we went down to the movies/ london drugs and I bought a little too much Candy :S and we went to see Easy A, we being Adam, Kallie, Morganne, Erica, Dan, Katy and I, and it was pretty good movie, but the best thing happened when we got back when Adam let me DRIVE HIS car :D, and man I love his car, I want to steal it, I got to drive it around the parking lot and then around ring road and then I parked in beautifully in it's correct spot and now. It's just Dan and i and I dunno what we will do, but I'm kinda tired from a long day, and tomorrow is going to be even longer.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment