Thursday, October 21, 2010

I thought things were turning around..

This morning started off well
I got up early, ate breakfast, and went down to the school at the same time Kallie and Erica did, then I sat in the cafe with Erica until 9:30 and then I went to see Guy(My O Chem Prof) about my midterm and a question he had asked up to do in class. And I was nervous like sick to my stomach nervous, luckily my nerves settled a bit as I went up to his office and when I got there things went quite well. I did the question right and when going over my midterm I ended up getting an extra mark, which was awesome. It didn't make a huge difference, but anything was better than the mark I had and now I know I can go and see him for help, I actually went to his office twice today, the second time I brought kallie because we both had same homework question.

After this is when the day went down hill.

To avoid spreading other people shit, I will just say that I'm still in the middle of something I don't want to be in the middle of, and I don't even know what I can say anymore.

After class and the SGU meeting, Erica and I went back to Rez and then decided that we wanted off campus so we ran away together and ended up and the public library and we looked at magazines and planned our weddings, lol and then the library closed and we went to DQ and got pumpkin pie blizzards, and they were awesome

Now Erica and I are going to the gym to walk the track, and yea.. thats basically life in a nut shell.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment