Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

So going out last night was probably not the best idea, I have been soo tired, all day, and I slept in until 10.

Focusing in Ochem was so hard and I feel like I didn't fully understand what I should have understood, and I was glad when it was over, and then I went back to rez to make brownies and to do laundry, the brownies turned out awesome and the laundry well, it kinda sucked because one of the dryers was messed up and ate my money without drying my clothes but in the end I have clean dry clothes ready to go at just after 4, then I had to goto plant bio, and it was good, I found it a little hard to focus/stay awake, and we got our midterms back today, and I am pleased with my 91%, it's a good way to start off a class :)

Then I went back to Rez rather than going to SGU meeting because I was sooo tired, but when I got back I was reminded that I still had to make my bed and do some other things aswell and I ended up not really resting and instead I made my bed, started a few assignments and tried to make it so I would have as little do do as possible this weekend and I think I accomplished that :)

Now obviously the reason I don't want to do school things this weekend is because Dan is coming to visit :D in just over 12 hours I might add. Also it's thanksgiving and I just want to be able to relax and have fun.

Sadly I'm still not 100% better, but there's nothing I can do now, Dan will be here in the morning so.... I guess he'll just have to accept that I'm still not healthy, which I know he does.

Anyways I`m tired and I gotta be up somewhat early tomorrow but not crazy early and I have to make sure that everything is good to go


Night!

P.S. see you in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment