Saturday, October 16, 2010

This is the fucking twlightzone, man.

I don't even know where to begin, today was a day that will never be forgotten. So much happened, I hope that I am able to adequately sum up what happened.

This morning I tried to sleep in, but the sun woke me up and then I went grocery with Adam and kallie and I bought a plant that adam named Bethany. then I had some classes and the I got my genetics midterm back and I passed, and I got my ecology midterm back and I did well. Then I had to write my math midterm, and I forgot how to work my calculator. and Then we went to spicy greens and now Erica is going to take over for me.

ok so we had a meal at spicy greens. delish. we got a bunch of tings to share including 2 butter chickens, a cinnomen bun, styrofoam, and a weird thing. all was great. then we left and went home and hung out and drank and danced and picture taked and fun-ness. then me and chanel and kallie went to the gennie and had fun. kallie met some fun guys named angelo and jake. they were wicked. and we will have fun dancy times in the time to come. ok so we got some bottle caps bought by jimmy usher. thanks man. and then the twilight happened.

I'm just going to sum this up in he simplest way
EVERYONE but me(Chanel) seemed to hook up tonight.

I didnt really enjoy the last hour or so at the Genny, I wanted to leave, and I kinda sat alone for awhile, and then finally we went home and Angelo gave me a piggy back from the bus loop all the way up to Rez, I want us to be best friends!

Then when we got back we went to adam's room to meet his friends and we ended up just waking them up, I dont think they like us and now we are all sitting in the hallway.

Me, Erica, morganne, Kallie, Adam, Sheldon(adams friend) and simon(adams roomie)

There is so much more that could be written, but I don't want to put other peoples personal lives online, even if I am involved in it.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment