Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gotta Love it when Erica gets the Crazies

SO this morning my alarm scared me, because i forgot that I set it and then I thought it was monday and then I thought it was 2 and a half hours late for my lab and it was quite a panic until I realized it was Sunday.

All in all it was a good Sunday
I attended two whole study groups, made chili and stuffed mushrooms and had Lasagna for dinner and it was all delicious. After Dinner some crazy things started happening....

Erica decided that she wanted to draw a picture, the original Idea for the photo was me and a hobbit, but that turned into a Hobbit holding hands with all the roomies of S310 including honourary ones, aka Adam. And I don't know if it was the sharpies or just the plain craziness of us all coming together but there was a lot of uncontrollable laughter and such things,
Then Kallie and Erica went to soccer and when they returned it was time for Plant Bio Jeaprody, which was called Bioprody or something along those lines and Kallie and I were put against one another.... I still don't know who the winner was, but it was a great study thing and Erica and Fabris were able to help Kallie and I study which was a bonus, because it was roomie bonding time and study time. The best of both worlds.

After the studying some more crazy picture drawing took place. Erica Drew a Dinoscape complete with Us in a Jeep and several undiscovered Dinosaurs. I did a boxing match between the prodigy of the 3 little pigs Vs, The off spring of the big bad wolf, crossed with a troll, and the pigs won, because one of them is kinda crazy and has a taste for blood.
Fabris made frames for the photos and they are now all on our wall and we will eventually fill the wall and if you are lucky you will one day get to see the photos in person to understand how truley amazing they are.

*Side Note*
SO EXCITED FOR FRIDAY!
Can't wait to see you xoxo


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment