Monday, October 18, 2010

A fairly productive Day

This morning I was up at 6 and my alarm didn't go off till 7 and when I got out of bed it was dark out. I hate it when the days get shorter and shorter.

My Lab this morning went well. I was done by 9:30, which was nice and then when I got home I went out with Erica because we both had things to mail off. I mailed Dan a Letter and I mailed the Blanket I made for Kali's baby Kinley down so it will be there in time for her baby shower, actually it will be there early, but better safe than sorry.

We also went to Kal Tire because Erica's car needed to have her tires torked, and we sat in the car and watched as the guy did it and we didn't know of the appropriate etiquette, it was raining, we didn;t know if we should get out of the car and we ended up just sitting there and Erica rolled down her window to say thanks and we drove off laugh over the whole situation.

When we got back home, I got on a real roll working on my Plant Bio Assignment, and I was so focused on it, that I was almost late for class and I had to run around frantically getting ready. I went to genetics alone, because today Kallie had officially dropped the class. And it was a shitty class, But I made it through and ecology was good and I got a bit of work done before my genetics tutorial. And it may have been the worst tutorial yet, we had to listen to a feminist scottish woman doing a podcast, it was no fun.

Stats was also no fun, but we did get our midterms back and the only questions I got wrong were the ones that I couldn't remember how to use my calculator for, but I still did well.

At 7 we had our floor meeting which consisted of snacks and decorating t-shirts with fabric paint. Mine has Dancing gangster carrots on it, it's quite impressive. I really like how it turned out and I look forward to wearing it to Rez Challenges. After the meeting I worked a bit on my genetics assignment which is a dumb one page essay, and then Kallie interrupted me (in a good way) and we ended up going to the gym and we worked hard. My triceps are killing me, and I am going to be sore tomorrow, but I am getting up early to go to the gym again, but I'm going to keep it light I don't want to kill myself.

Anyways I'm gunna get ready for bed.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment