Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Day....

This morning I woke up at 5 and went back to bed and was up again at 7 and at 9 and finally at 11 I gave up on sleeping.

I spent my "morning" doing homework until I went to value village with Erica, Tara, Julia, and Rita, and that was fin, it was nice to get off rez.

Sadly I have been feeling sick since thursday night, and I was finally starting to feel better, but I guess things can make you not only emotionally sick, but physically sick too.

This evening was nothing special, a trip to walmart, and then Erica and I ate crunch and munch and watched the wedding singer.

I wish there was more I could say, but sadly there really isn't I guess I'll goto bed early or maybe just watch some tv in my room alone. Erica has already gone to bed.


Rough 7 weeks till I get to got home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment