Sunday, October 31, 2010

So Glad that tomorrow in Sunday!

Last night, sleeping was rough, I was up every couple of hours, and then at 6am someone is banging on my door, and it actually scared me a bit because they didn't say anything and I heard Erica's door get knocked on. I opened my door to find Kallie pacing and wondering where her phone is and we told her that Ryan and or Katy had her phone. And then I went back to my bed and for the nest little while all I hear is Kallie coming out of her room, walking down the hall and then back and I think she left the room once.

So I guess to sum things up I had a shitty sleep and I was out of bed by 11 and we had to get ready for Rez challenge and I had slept with a toque on my head to keep my hair from getting orange on the bed, and I out on m mad hatter costume and then we went down to the school to check out the craft fair and people were kinda staring at me and at 1 we had Rez Challenge, which was Halloween Skits and ours kinda sucked, we came in fourth and there was another girl with a mad hatter costume and hers was partially store bought and she won best costume and it kinda sucks, but then again I should be used to it, I never win anything.

There was also a twist at Rez challenge and the winning floor got to steal point from another floor so clearly they would steal our point and I dont think we are in first place anymore :( Oh well I guess we will have to make it up, but the next challenge is Volley Ball which didn;t go so well last year.

After Rez challenge I was FINALLY able to shower, and I was gross, I had to wash my hair 3 times to make sure I would not longer be a ginger, and then after I showered, I got somewhat dresssed and basically say around for most of the day until at like 10ish when Erica picked up Fabris and I, and she was with Tara and Nicole, and we went to A&W to get floats and they were sooo good and then we went tara's minus fabris to just hang out and we all sat around and watched movies and such and Tara's roommate Jenna was sooo drunk and so was he boyfriend as they were celebrating their 3 year anniversary and they're only 18 and 17, crazy i know. And Jenna was sooo funny, it was the first time she had been drunk and she said the funniest things like: I wish our Vacuum was like a stripper because then it would suck really hard, and how flax seed can apparently help guys "get it up" and also apparently she is a princess.

Anyways I guess all in all today was a good day considering not all the much happened and it was rather un productive.

Side note * I Go Home in 1 month and 12 days, YAY!!!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment