Thursday, October 28, 2010

The First Frost- Winter Approaches

So this morning when i looked out the window at first I thought it had snowed, actually it was just frost on the ground, which faded as the day went on.

I ended up only having one class today. My plant Bio class was canceled due to sickness which sucks, but it also allowed me to rest which was nice, I actually just git out of bed, I had been lying down for like 4 hours, I dont know if I really slept, But I rested, and the reason I am writing in my blog now, it because I don't know when I will be going to bed.

I also took today off from the gym, for health reasons, I really want to get better and I think my body just needs rest, at least I hope thats what it needs, because I have nothing else to give it.

Oh the Exam schedule got posted today, my last exam in the 11th, which is nice, I should be able to come home the 12th, I am just waiting for my flight to be booked, and now my count down can begin!!!!

So looking forward to home, but I have a lot of work to do before I get to go.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment