Monday, October 4, 2010

When the Crazies wear off....

Last night was a horrific sleep, I just kept tossing and turning and I don't even know if I got any sleep to be honest, and before I knew it my alarm went off and I had to get out of bed before the alarm of death went off. I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for my plant Bio Lab and Kallie and I sauntered down to the school for our 8am lab, which now kind of feels like yesterday.

The lab was good, it was fun and informative and it was over by 10 which was nice, and I feel as though I learned a lot.

Then I had like 3 hours to kill so i cleaned my room and studied ecology, and ate lunch and drank tea and killed time until genetics at 1:30, and genetics was rough as usual, Kallie and I wanted to throw nibs and Brent Murray and hit him in the head. We laughed hard, a little too hard considering we were in class.

Ecology was not the most interesting lecture and I was having difficulty staying awake due to my lack of sleep, and then in Ecology there were alot of nibs passed down the line of people. Because yes we take up an entire row.

After ecology I went to the 4th floor of the T&A building to do some ecology studying until my genetics tutorial. and it was a rough tutorial, I wanted to Die, stupid Marcello and being super unclear about everything.

I survived that and went to stats were I almost died, but managed to live and I handed in my assignment, and then went to Rez and was confused as to why no one was home.

Then i was surprised by Erica and Katy yelling from down the hallway "Chanel if you are home, open the door" So I open the door and there's Erica with a laundry basket with 8 slurpees in it and then Fabris had a tray with another 3 or possibly four to be honest i was so surprised by the whole event that my ability to recollect what happened may be skewed. Then they went to deliver them to our friends, and while they were gone I ate leftover lasagna, and then they returned and I did some knitting and other boring type things and I should be going to bed because I am so tired and I am hoping that my attempt at sleeping will go better tonight than it did last night.

Some Facts about my Week
1.) I have a midterm tomorrow
2.) we get two turkeys tomorrow
3.) I have two midterms on Wednesday
4.) Thursday will be a good day
5.) White chocolate brownies will be made in thursday
6.) It will be difficult to sleep Thursday Night Due to excitement
7.) Friday morning Erica will give me a ride to the airport
8.) DAN GETS HERE FRIDAY, YAY


Anyways

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment