Friday, October 15, 2010

It's almost the weekend

So Today was thursday, though now technically it's friday, why am I posting so late?
I was at the movies, I saw Life as we Know it, and pathetically enough I had to look at the ticket in order to remember the name of the movie.

So other than the movie that I saw today some other things happened.

I had an O Chem midterm that i think went okay.

Then I completed all the major components of the Baby blanket that I am making for Kali's baby Kinley who should b born late november

I went to plant Bio which was average and to an SGU (students for a green University) meeting which went super well. During this meeting we were told that different clubs could sign up for the PGPIRG Nude calendar, and there would be group shots taken and Kallie and I as well as a few other signed up to be involved and thats all I'm saying for now

Also Erica returned today and her courses have finally come in.

I also make Thanksgiving pizza the right way :) and it was delicious,

Anyways I gotta call Dan

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment