Sunday, October 17, 2010

Being Switzerland Sucks

So this morning I woke up late, and didn't want to even think of getting out of bed, and I should have know that once I got out of bed that the day wasn't going to go well.

Part of the Drama last night involved Kallie and Katy, and some betrayal of trust. That's all I'm going to say. That's their business not mine, but what is my business is that I'm (and Erica) stuck in the middle. before I get into that I will sum up what happened before things got bad.

I woke up, boiled the turkey bones and such to make a stock to make soup, I finished my baby blanket, I talked to my dad and Kristy on the phone, and then Erica and I went out to run some errands and it was nice to get out of the house. Our place is full of tension. Fabris spends most of her time in her room, because she wants to give Kallie space and not crowd her, and Kallie was at the school in the morning, but didn't stay there long.

After Erica and I go back I finshed making the turkey soup and I made dinner and the soup turned out well, which reminds me that I gotta go deal with that once Im done with my blog.

Erica and I also talked to both Katy and Kallie to let them know that we wouldn't pick sides and that we wanted to remain neutral.

Then things started getting not so good, Katy and Kallie started talking and Erica and I left to go see adams friends who had come in from calgary yesterday. And when we were there Kallie showed up and we went into the hall to talk, and we found out that things didn't go so well, and Kallie was pissed. I dont really know the details, all I know is that it didn't go well.

Then Erica and I went to Katie's room to escape all the shit that was going on in ours and we were both upset and angry that we had to be put in the middle of this and even though we don't want to be involved we don't really have a choice.

Then we decided that we needed to get out of Rez, We took a drive, Erica, Katie , Michael and I. We were just aimlessly driving and this led to something that made my night a bit better.

We pulled up next to red jeep with 3 girls in it and Michael liked what he saw so he wrote his number on a reciept and at the next light he held it up to the window and they rolled dow their window and said that they couldnt reach it. Now michael was determined. He switched seats with katie so he would be on the right side, but then they ended up in a left turn lane to Michael had to open the door, hump over Katie, give them the number and then get back into the car and like 30seconds later she called. It was so funny, they have a date tomorrow, Man michael is good.

Anyways also while on this drive Erica and Katie decided that they were going to go out with Michael tonight and I was not feeling it, hence why I am at home, and not out right now. I'm just not in a "let's go have a good time mood", I'm in a "Holy shit, i feel like life is gunna suck" kinda mood and I don't even know what I can do. So I'm gunna go put soup in the fridge and hope for the best.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment